Tuesday, January 24, 2006

License Plates

DMB 41 plate
I was looking at pictures from college today and couldn't help but laugh at Mike's old license plate. Now this isn't the funniest one he has had since I've known him, but it made me want to post.

His worst one and the one that he caught so much shit for (even to this day) was JMUMOM2. Granted when he changed cars from the mighty big blue Blazer to JMUMOM2 Lebaron he didn't get the plate changed for almost a year. This lead to endless ridicule by every single one of our friends including myself. I guess to college kids this is the funniest thing in the world. Seeing your buddy driving around campus and getting called out as JMUMOM2.

1 comment:

MotherOf3Guys said...

What's wrong with JMUMOM2??? The poor boy couldn't help that his car died and he had to drive his mom's car...It's better than walking...I can only hope it didn't totally mess up his psyche....