Friday, January 13, 2006

Buy me something!

Have you ever had the urge to buy me something but never had any idea of what to get. Well, luckily Amazon has saved you some time and work. I have created a Wish List that you can access to find that perfect gift. My Wish List includes a variety of things, for example: CDs, DVDs, and Books. I'll keep it updated with items I buy myself, but don't fear, there will always be something else that I want.

In other news, Bonnaroo 2006 has been announced for June 16-18. The organizers have even decided to reduce the total number of attendants by 10,000 this year so hopefully it won't be as crowded.

By the way, Baby O has started blogging about this, that and the other. Check him out, geoffrioinns.

Sometimes we might fall
Stand up taller
Someday we may graduate into a perfect state of mine

1 comment:

Jeff said...

yay shout outs!