Friday, March 31, 2006

Bound to Ramble

I'm off to Cali for 2 weeks for work and fun. I'll be in San Francisco April 3-7 and 9-13 with a stop in LA in between. Unfortunately, I'll be missing John Butler Trio again. Hopefully, I'll get sent back to San Fran the last week of April where he is doing a 2 night stand at the Fillmore.

Once I get back from the west coast, I'm heading to the good ole BC for Easter. I'm in dire need of some good home cooking. I'll be in town for 2 days then its off to Orlando for my company's user's conference for our clients.

The summer concert season is upon us and I just bought my ticket to Bonnaroo. Yesterday, tickets went on presale for Ben Harper at Merriweather Post Pavillion and I scooped up a few. If anyone needs lawn tickets I have 2 extra.

DMB tickets go on sale next weekend for the summer tour. Nissan lucked out and got a Saturday show. The band is doing a few two night stands that are well worth mentioning; they are at Fenway Park in Boston July 7, 8 and at Randall's Island in NY August 5, 6. I'm definitely going to try to get tickets for the Fenway shows but the Randall's Isle shows fall on the weekend of the OBB, so that one is out.

Anyways, here's to the summer concert season and all the greatness it brings.

I'm Bound to Ramble
All my days with another…

No comments: